FACE pigments are inorganic and organic hybrids - perfectly balanced to ensure permanent makeup artist experience the softness and safety of inorganic dyes and are able to achieve the long-lasting colour intensity of organic dyes.
FACE pigments — a certificated product line which has corresponding requirements of safeness and has all necessary documents and declarations.
- SANDY - A warm golden-brown shade made on a yellow base. It perfectly suits blonde hair and also greatly lays on the age-related skin.
- HAZEL - A neutral brown colour made with a green base with added yellow and red.
- MOCCO - A rich brown shade made with a green base. A universal colour that suits clients with dark-brown and brown hair.
- CINNAMON - A warm golden-brown shade made on a red base. Perfectly suits red hair and clients with the cold skin.
ESPRESSO - A saturated coffee shade on a red base, the darkest shade in
the brow shade palette. Perfectly suits brunettes and those who like it "darker".
TYRA - A cold saturated grape shade. Suitable for brunette and
dark brown hair or women with the clear skin.
- JOLIE - A bright saturated shade with a cold undertone.
- BELLUCCI - A cold ruby-red shade. A noble cherry colour with a little adding of a pink colour.
- MEGAN - A cold and saturated red-pink shade. It is a basic juicy shade. Perfectly for young and bright women.
PARIS - A cold saturated berry shade. It suits colorful and young
women to freshen their appearance.
- SHAYK - A cold saturated brown shade. Perfect for adding a little bit of brown colour.
- MOORE - A warm and a saturated brown shade with a coral undertone. Can be used in its pure form on cold lips and also as a warming colour in mixes.
- JENNIFER - A basic and a neutral shade. A universal faded pink-brown shade. Perfectly for every appearance.
- SPACE - A universal saturated black shade. It was warmed beforehand that is why correctors are not needed.