- Skin structure and function of the skin
- Functions of the skin
- Aging skin
- Skin layers
2. What is a facial?
- What happens during a facial:
- Preparing for extraction
- Last step (serum, moisturizer, sunscreen)
- How long does a facial take
- How much does a facial cost
- What are the benefits
- Atopic dermatitis
- Contact dermatitis
- Basal cell carcinoma
What are the signs of skin aging?
- Sagging skin is a sign of loss of volume
- Fine lines and wrinkles also a sign of loss of volume
How does the skin aging process work?
What are the internal causes of skin aging?
What are the external causes of skin aging?
Products that we use for facials.
Client consultation process and procedure.
Health and safety for the beauty section.
Basic face massage.
1 Day Facial $900 + Kit $500
1 Day Peel $700 + Kit $300
2 Days Facial + Peel $1500 (Kit $700)
If purchased 2 Days Facial + Peel Training, Carboxytherapy training for FREE + Kit $100.
H.L. ABR 1-n
Christina silky serum
Silky base cream mask
H.L. Sunbrella demi makeup SPF50
Anti-age Peel II
Balance Peel III
Exfo clarity peel AHA foam 175ml
BONUS: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM MATERIALS (which includes 41 ways to gain and retain clients)