Ombre Powder Brows - a newer and more advanced technique was developed in Asia. It’s also known as powder, mist, micro shading, ombre shading, or stardust brows.
Ombre Powder Brows differs from traditional tattooing in that it is surface work—meaning, the application is done on the epidermis layer of the skin.
The technique is described by its name, with results being powdery with a faded front and a crisp tail, resembling the look of makeup. In only the last 3-4 years, ombre powder brows have started to gain world traction, often converting people with prior microblading work and for good reasons.
So, why has ombré powder brow become the next big thing?
1. LESS INVASIVE: Ombre powder brows are achieved using a small machine, which disperses extremely fine dots of pigments even into and across the skin in an airbrush or shading technique. Microblading uses a hand-tool that creates incisions or small cuts into the skin. Over time, repeated incisions into the same spots will cause trauma to the skin more quickly.
2. LESS PAIN & BLEEDING: Ombre powder brows are less painful due to the airbrush-like technique we apply, which creates less trauma to the skin vs. the blading technique of microblading. The latter also creates cuts into the skin, thus more bleeding is involved. With ombre powder brows, minimal to zero blood surfaces during the procedure. Some of our clients say that getting ombre powder brows is a similar sensation to an electric toothbrush pressed against the skin or rapid tweezing; some discomfort is to be expected as a needle is utilized.
3. LASTS LONGER: Results do vary based on lifestyle, skin type, health, preferences, etc., but a single ombre powder brows session, using high-quality pigments, can last on average 2-3 years. Microblading, on the other hand, has a high likelihood of healing blotchy, spotty, or with blurred strokes, thus requiring more frequent touch-ups, generating more long-term wear and tear on the skin, eventually maxing out the skin’s lifetime capacity quickly. Like any injury to the skin, the body repairs the wounded area by building collagen fibers, creating a scar. Both treatments will eventually dull out the skin in this way permanently, so choosing the right method to save your skin integrity is critical.
4. GREAT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: Ombre powder brows are great for any skin type, unlike microblading, which is not suitable for those with oily skin. Microblading on oily skin requires several touch-ups, which causes more trauma to the skin.
5. STILL LOOKS NATURAL: While ombre powder brows have a more “filled-in” look, the healed results appear like softly shaded brow pencil or powder. Immediately after the treatment, ombre powder brows can appear more saturated and bold, however, brows will fade 20-30%, leaving a very soft finish and shape that will allow our clients to quickly groom their brows going forward.
Here you will be explained what will happen during two days of that ombre brows training.
So, here they are:
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
✅ You will receive the information on who is suitable for permanent cosmetics and the potential risks of permanent cosmetics will be at hand.
✅ Learn the rules of sanitization and hygiene will be shown: how to properly clean up and disinfect after each procedure.
✅ You will cover the study of skin thickness. As a result, you shall get knowledge on how thick and thin skin areas affect the overall healed results.
✅ You will be taught step by step process of creating powdered ombre eyebrows.
✅ Under my supervision and guidance, you will put obtained knowledge into practice on artificial skin to understand the skin depth of permanent cosmetics.
✅ I will be demonstrating proper stretching techniques for the eyes.
✅ There will be live models for the students to have a chance to practice.
✅ I will be exhibiting and explaining you powdered ombre eyebrows procedure on my model.
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
✅ What the uses are for each type of needle on the market.⠀
✅ Step by step process of powdered eyebrows.
✅ The importance of the proper hand placement and stretch for eyes will be discussed with the students.
✅ You will be practicing on 2 live models for Eyebrows.
✅ The results of healed eyeliners will be discussed and you will have an opportunity to review their technique and receive feedback.
What's inside of the student’s kit for training:
* Tattoo Machine which can be used for medical tattooing, eyeliner, lips, eyebrows.
* Study material
* Safety plastic for the cord
* 10 Tattoo needles
* Blue gel numbing
* 5 pigments
* Pack of pigment cups
* Ink tray
* String Ruler
* Golden Ratio Measuring Tool
* Brow Pencil
* Sketch fixing pen
* Mini Q-Tips
* Starter kit supplies
* A and D aftercare
* White pencil
So, when you come into class - you can focus on learning instead of worrying about the stuff you might have forgotten to take with you.
Now about the prices for Beginner and Advanced technician versions
✔️ 2 days - $2500 + GST.
✔️ Student's kit is included.
✔️ 3 models at attendance.
Advanced Technician version:
✔️ 1 day - $1500 + GST.
✔️ Student's kit is not included.
✔️ 2 models at attendance
☑️ Artificial skin practice,
☑️ Coloristic theory,
☑️ Practice on live models will be provided in both versions
❇️ A certificate is given in each block after finishing it.
For those who will book their spot at least 2 weeks prior to the training date will get a bonus - extra practice day. So you will have 2 days of practice instead of 1.
✔️ You can make your payment with your Credit card.
✔️ To get registered for the training deposit of at least $500 per block is required. The rest of the payment can be made on the day of training or the day before it.